stable oil film
Engine Oil Stabilizer is a high-viscosity paraffinic oil additive that increases and stabilizes viscosity, increases oil pressure and oil sealing ability, reducing oil consumption and the amount of combustion residues in the engine oil.
Wear & noise
Reduces friction wear on camshafts and lifters subject to mechanical friction.
Provides reduced transmission sound and often removes noise from ticking hydraulic lifters that cannot maintain pressure due to wear.
- Provides closer motors
- Minimizes oil consumption
- Removes noise from ticking lifters
- Stabilizes and raises oil pressure
- Reduce friction and wear
- Increases and stabilizes viscosity
- Mixable with all engine oils
- Does not affect catalyst
- Does not affect particle filter
Fill directly in the oil with oil change or afterwards.
All types of engine oil.
Does not affect
Catalyst and particle filter.