Boat Cleaner effectively cleans the bottom of the boat hull for impurities and gives the gelcote a new shine.
Boat Cleaner normally has no adverse effect on varnish and gelcoat.
Avoid application to untreated aluminum, brass, galvanized surfaces and glass as discoloration may occur.
Do not apply the product above the waterline to boat engines and not above the rail on the boat. Certain types of plastics can react and bleach. Packing boxes for screw shafts should be avoided or rinsed with water within 10 minutes of application.
- Removes ruer quickly and efficiently. Vegetation and other coverings.
- 1 liter ranges for 10 - 13 m2
- Advantageously applied to dry boat hull.
- Let work for at least 20 minutes. The product is active for 24 hours.
- Rinse with water and brush or with high pressure cleaner.
- The product can be diluted 1: 2 with water with simple cleaning
- Do not use in direct sunlight.
- Do not use on surfaces above + 35 ° C.
- Store frost-free.
- Use appropriate safety equipment