P243 Thread lock replaces lock washers and lock nuts. Developed for direct application on threads with traces of oil film, or where the application is exposed to oil splashes or sprays.
- Universal locking and sealing
- medium Strength
- oil resistant
- Cleaned thread withstands up to 12 Nm
- Oiled threads withstand from 8-10 Nm, depending on the type of oil and the thickness of the oil film.
- If possible, remove grease or dirt from the application.
- Apply the glue to the thread and mount parts.
- Fixation time 15 minutes for manageable strength.
- Workforce is achieved after approx. 1 hour.
- When using the activator, it must first be applied and dried.
Need for P7649 Activator / Accelerator
- If the material is inactive / passive such as plastic and stainless.
- For shorter curing time.
- Recommended for installation below + 15 ° C.
Storage temperature + 5 ° C to + 25 ° C.
Optimal is dry, cool and not in direct sunlight.