P542 is used for sealing and locking hydraulic: Adapters. Collections. Thread collections. Valves. Quick links. Compressor parts and other parts subject to vibration.
- Universal seal and locking.
- Medium strength locking.
- High resistance.
- Cleaned parts withstand loads up to 15 Nm.
- Greasy parts withstand loads of 8-10 Nm depending on the thickness of the oil film.
- For best results, parts must be clean of oil and grease. Use Payback P7063 Cleaner to advantage when cleaning.
- Apply the glue and assemble the parts.
- Fixation time 10 - 20 minutes for manageable strength.
- When using an activator, it must be applied first and dried.
faster curing and need for activator
For shorter curing times, heat the parts locally with a heat gun or low flame, or apply P7649 Activator for fast curing.
P7649 Activator must be used on inactive / passive materials such as aluminum and stainless steel before applying the product.
P7649 is also recommended for installation below + 15 ° C.
+ 5 ° C to + 25 ° C, optimally dry, cool and not in direct sunlight.
Not recommended for oxygen-rich systems or as a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing material.