Fluoroguard is a special fat based on Perfluorinated polyether (PFPE) and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
Designed for very demanding environments where the application is exposed to e.g. gases, chemicals, fuel or high temperature.
Fluoroguard is designed for long lubrication intervals. At normal temperatures and conditions, the product can work for the life of the application.
Fluoroguard is not compatible with other types of grease that are not based on Perfluorinated polyether (PFPE) and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
When switching to Flourguard, the application must be cleaned prior to lubrication so that future smooth lubrication is achieved.
- Foodstuff -H1
- Constant temperature up to + 260 ° C
- Functional for Long periods
- Resistant to powerful chemicals
- Resistant to corrosive acids
- Solvent resistant
- Resistant to gasoline & diesel
- Resistant to gases
- No flash point
- Low thermal evaporation in heat
- Superior water resistance
- Heavy wear protection
- Strong corrosion protection
- Compatible with metal, plastic, elastomers and rubber
- Bakery ovens
- Pneumatic valves
- One time lubrication
- For low rpm bearings
Line of industries
Metal, plastic, glass, textile, auto, chemical, petrochemical, pneumatic equipment and food industry.