Synguard -H1 is a food fat with the highest quality and performance.
Based on the purest fully synthetic polyalphaolefins (PAO) and with bentonite thickeners.
Synguard provides high functionality in temperatures between -40 ° C and briefly up to + 260 ° C and has no melting point.
resistant to water
Synguard is one of the market's most water resistant greases and great for applications exposed to water, water vapor or snow as the product is extremely difficult to remove using water.
Pressure and revolutions
Synguard is a multifunctional and supple grease for applications with low to high loads and revs up to 10,000 rpm.
Synguard contains a preservative that effectively controls, delays and prevents bacterial growth when the product comes in contact with e.g. foodstuffs.
- Very difficult to rinse with water
- Very good cold properties
- Screw and mechanical stability
- Heavy wear protection
- Powerful high pressure properties
- Prevents rust and oxidation
- Prevents thermal degradation
- No drop point
- Stable in relation to acidic substances
- Maintains its consistency
- Excellent for central lubrication
- Soft and supple
- Galvanic Safe for yellow metals
Ball bearings, roller bearings, articulated bearings, plain bearings, needle bearings, ball joints, bushings, rods and crane extensions.
Synguard is based on bentonite thickeners and should therefore not be mixed with other types of non-bentonite grease in closed applications and bearings.