The Silver Streak contains a combination of several solid substances which causes the grease to prevent metal contact.
Generates a tough shock absorbing lubrication film that minimizes sound, vibration, wear and extortion.
Silver Streak offers physical and chemical stability with a special toughness (thixotropic).
Withstands loads above 35 tonnes / cm2.
The extreme adhesion and high pressure properties usually reduce consumption 2-4 times.
- The product is available in several thicknesses.
- Pumpable in cold from -40 ° C to -0 ° C.
- Ultra light sae 250 (vg 1000)
- Heavy ("orange" / also in spray)
- Extra Heavy ("blue" / short thread)
Long or short thread
Silver Streak in all versions, except Extra Heavy, is very thixotropic with a huge attachment.
Adapted to fast or slow running, open gears. Extra Heavy is adapted to fast-running open gears.
stools and gears
The Silver Streak demonstrates its strength and durability on truck stools, large open gears and toothed rods.
Ultra light is optimal in slow-moving gearboxes and worm gears and keeps them as new due to the compressive strength, the adhesion like the thixotropic consistency makes the product immediately distributed evenly in the application and is almost impossible to remove from metal surfaces afterwards.
- Very strong adhesion
- Very powerful lubricating film
- Shock absorbing at static load and low speeds
- Resistant to water and salt
- Minimizes vibration
- Do not dry or peel
- Cannot be rinsed with water
- Extends lubrication intervals
Open sprockets, rack rods, truck stools, vanes, rotary tilt, wreaths, vane bolts, bushings, large open chains, concrete crushing, steel mill, power plant, marine, wind turbines, shifting gears and slow-moving gearboxes.