The Trans Lube V-twin 30W is a high performance oil for primary gearboxes on all Harley Davidson models.
The oil provides extended life on chains, drives and bearings as well as excellent functionality in all motorcycle engines with original, modified, or performance aftermarket clutches of all kinds.
The Trans Lube V-twin 30W should also be used in all Harley Davidson sportster models as gear oil.
All other HD models should use #392 Royal Shield 75W-140 fully synthetic.
At high pressure or shock loads, a normal oil film is pushed away and wear occurs unless a film of solid lubricants is present between the metal surfaces.
The Trans Lube V-twin contains a number of friction reducing additives that build a smooth lubrication film of solid parts on all metal surfaces.
This lubricating film withstands pressures of up to 35 tonnes / cm2 and protects drives and bearings during periods when there is little or no oil present and therefore significantly increases service life under harsh operating conditions.
- Optimized clutch friction
- Reduced slip
- Longer chain / trans life
- Optimal torque transmission
- Improved gear change
- Excellent protection against wear
- Eliminates pitting damage
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent oxidation stability.
- Excellent water resistance
- Prevents metal contact
- Lowers operating temperature
- Superior corrosion protection
- Maximum reliability
- Longer transmission life
- Does not build up sludge and varnish that damages gaskets and clutch function