Super Comp is a high performance mineral oil of the highest quality with special additions for low friction and extreme loads.
POWERFUL Grease film
Super Comp is reinforced with friction-reducing additions of synthetic molybdenum disulfide, PTFE and zinc, subjects that build a strong, smooth and firm lubricating film on metal surfaces and withstand pressures up to 35 tonnes / cm2. These items protect during periods when the lubricant film is insufficient or non-existent and keeps engines as new for long periods and in harsh operating conditions.
Designed for stability, foam resistance and to prevent damage that can occur to babbits, crankshaft, tie rod and main bearings under extreme conditions and high revolutions.
Super Comp is designed for extreme function in engines that burn alcohol-based fuels.
Super Comp reduces engine friction, which usually results in higher idling and other benefits.
• Unmatched oxidation stability.
• Pressurized with zinc, PTFE and synthetic molybdenum disulfide.
• Resistance to alcohol-based fuels.
• Withstands high temperature for long periods.
• Exceptional protection against thermal decomposition at high oil temperature
• Viscosity stable between oil changes.
• Very high density in motors.
• Extra wear protection for valve lifters and camshafts.
• Extremely high foaming resistance.
• High heat dissipation.
• Extends oil intervals.
Petrol, ethanol, mehtanol and nitromethane engines with or without turbo / compressor.
COMPLIANCE / EXCEEDS:
API SM; MB 229.1, 229.3; CID AA-52039B; Chrysler MS9767; Ford M2C153-G, ESR-M2C127-B, ESR-M2C179A, SSM 29011-A; GM; JASO JIS K2215, JASO (T903) MA-2 spec and MIL PRE- 46152E. NOTE! (NOT to: NMMA FC or FC-W).